The KWOA Officials Hall of Fame is designed to recognize individuals who have made a significant contribution to Kentucky interscholastic officiating and/or the KWOA. Members of the KWOA are encouraged to nominate deserving individuals for inclusion in the Hall of Fame.
- Retired - Eligible inductees must be retired for three years after a minimum of ten years' experience in officiating or officiating administration
- Active - Eligible inductees must have at least twenty years' of experience of officiating or officiating administration
- Passed Away - Members that pass away before meeting the retired or active eligilibilty may also be nominated
Nominations for new members of the should be submitted to the Officials Hall of Fame committee by completing the nomination form and submitting it to email@example.com by the end of February each year. All inductees are chosen by the Hall of Fame Committee.
Download the Nomination Form
Hall of Fame Committee
- Andrew Dennison (KWOA VP-Region 2)- Committee Chair
- Cody Walls (President Elect-Region 1)
- Jim Hardin (Regions 3, 4, 5)
- Kenny Lonkard (Region 6)
- Mike Ford (KWOA Treasurer, Region 7)
- Larry Mann (Region 3, 4, 5 Assigning Secretary; HOF Member)
Detailed information about the Hall of Fame, eligility, selection process and the Hall of Fame Committee can be found in the Officials Hall of Fame Bylaws.